Are you fed up of having debt, being broke or living pay check to pay check? Would you like to learn how to manage money better and increase your net-worth?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then join us on a fun, engaging, transformational journey and learn how to save and manage money so that you can begin the walk towards financial freedom.
Learn jargon free, straight to the point money principles and concepts that will take you on the journey to financial freedom.
Expect to Learn :
- Key financial literacy that should have been taught in school but wasn’t!
- Be ready to take part in money conversations based on exercises that will get you thinking and reflecting on how you have been spending money
- Money Management-Budgeting. Strategies on how to save/how to avoid debt
- Get to grips with DEBT MANAGEMENT- Where does all your money go? Set realistic money goals, know your budget and manage it
- Money Mindset – Why do the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor?
- Learn how to pass on Generational Wealth
- Financial planning –Begin building wealth and your net-worth
- Introduction to Investing- Key concepts and Investment terminology
- Don’t delay, join this empowering, inspiring life changing workshop that will assist you in saving for a brighter and purposeful future.
“It’s unfortunate how some people complain about being financially unstable, yet they use their last savings to acquire material things.”
― Edmond Mbiaka
If you ready for change then so are we.
Annette Galloway – Financial Empowerment Educator (BA Hons) (07903 687 861)
Edem Amewowor -Qualified Wealth Manager (DipFA)